For my two-year anniversary in my house, I decided to do a series of then and now posts. I’m starting with the kitchen.
I think the kitchen shows the most dramatic change of any room in the house.
- Replaced vinyl flooring with solid oak flooring
- Replaced bright brass cabinet hardware with antique brass
- Added a pendant light
- Replaced fluorescent lighting with can lights and dimmer switch
- Painted the walls in Restoration Hardware Spanish Moss (matched Benjamin Moore Aura paint)
- New refrigerator
- Replaced plastic toe-kick with hand-stained cherry toe-kick
- Garbage-picked & polyurethaned table
- Pottery barn chairs
- Curtains taken from the porch windows
- Kitchen towels from Crate & Barrel (Vera Neumann canning jars, Vera Neumann vegetable dishtowel, orange stripe dishtowels)
- Anthropologie owl cookie jar (a gift from my parents for my 30th birthday)
Check out my pantry too!