I’m doing a series of posts about the changes I have made since I bought my house two years ago. I previously posted about a few other rooms in my house. Today I’m taking a look at the Living Room.
- Stripped paint from the banister and re-stained it to match the original finish
- Painted the walls Restoration Hardware Linen
- Blinds from Home Depot
- Chesterfield from my Grandma
- Garage sale dresser I refinished (barely visible next to the staircase)
- And the rest is from my parents’ downsizing