I posted this delicious vegan chili cheese baked potato on Facebook a while back. But maybe you didn’t see it because you don’t ‘like’ my Facebook page. If that’s the case, here it is.
I’d be really flattered if you followed me! Plus, you won’t miss a thing.
Chili Cheese Baked Potatoes
So easy, you probably don’t need a recipe.
- Potatoes (as many as you like, they keep well in the fridge)
- Coarse salt
- Chili (I use Amy’s canned chili, but you can use homemade if you’re an overachiever)
- Vegan cheese sauce
- Chives, cut up with scissors
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Put potatoes on a baking sheet, stab them with a fork, rub them with oil and sprinkle some salt on them.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Then, crack the potatoes open. Top with chili, cheese sauce and chives.