I’m glad that you’re here, thanks for stopping by! Here’s a few facts about me:
- When I was seven I baked a pan of brownies by myself. I haven’t stopped cooking since then.
- If I have a stressful day, I bake. I like knowing that if I measure all the ingredients correctly, the recipe will be turn out (unless I drop it on the floor, but even then, it will still taste good).
- I have always dreamed of owning an older house with lots of character. I knew that I would buy my house the moment I walked in the door.
- I love collecting vintage clothing and kitchen ware. I can’t drive by a thrift store or estate sale without stopping.
- My favorite TV show of all time is Dick Van Dyke. When Billy and I started dating, I couldn’t believe that he liked the show too.
- I have been a vegetarian for over 20 years. My mom decided to cut meat from our family’s diet, and soon after we were trying all sorts of new foods. Tofu, seaweed soup, borsch. The borscht was a failure and my mom put it in the yard. The raccoons loved it.
- I am frugal. I prefer to find furniture curbside and buy used when I can. It’s better for our planet and my bank account.